PRO 50 14x20cm - 5.5x7.8in 60pg 300G cp white
This is a product for advanced creators, sketchers, illustrators and artists. 50% cotton paper guarantees a great experience and effects.
Cotton & cellulose watercolor paper
This high-quality watercolor paper owes its quality to a mixture of valuable cotton and selected wood raw materials. Thanks to this, it has all the advantages of both raw materials; it is very resistant to abrasion and soaking and is very bright. Ideal for watercolor, temperature, gouache, acrylic, ink, charcoal, wax, graphite, felt-tipped pens, drawing and multiple techniques. Like all paper used in our sketchbooks, it is acid-free and resistant to the influence of time, does not lose its properties or color.
High-quality hard cover not only perfectly protects your creativity. It is also a punctuation mark for your art, which will remain in this beautiful cover for many generations. These sketchbooks fit perfectly on the shelf with other books, and the material used for the cover is high quality and very stylish.
From Cover To Cover
We have deliberately resigned from the title page (first and final), which means that you can only create from page 4. Instead, we have placed a normal page. Thanks to this design you can use paper from cover to cover and not waste a single page and the number of usable pages is 60 instead of the standard 56.
Solid Rubber Not Integrated
These are all the advantages. Thick knitted rubber does not stretch or wear out as a result of use as traditional rubber ribbons. It perfectly protects the sketchbook from opening and also allows you to catch the sketchbook and other drawing tools together. After completing the sketchbook you can drop the rubber and place the sketchbook on a shelf. Rubber is not attached to the back cover, so that the cover is undamaged and the sketchbook retains its compact book style. The rubber fits the style of sketchbook cover.
Extremely High Weight
300 gsm is absolutely uncompromising thickness of paper, thanks to which your sketchbook is resistant to any, even the most extreme technique. Cotton paper of this weight is characterized by the highest stiffness, opacity and waterproofness, which you will not find in standard sketchbooks. This is a position for advanced professionals.
Only manual manufacturing enables to combine good design with the best quality materials. That’s why we make PRO sketchbooks by hand. Developed original sewing method allows us to maintain the advantages of manual manufacture and at the same time produce sketchbooks in larger series while maintaining the desired parameters.
Sizes: 14x20cm 5.5x7.8in
Cover: hardbound, COLOR OPTIONS
Paper weight: 300g/m2
Paper color: WHITE
Paper surface: coldpress
Paper type: 50% COTTON watercolor, acid free, archival quality
The PRO series sketchbooks, due to the thickness and quality of paper, are suitable for all techniques, especially for watercolors and intensive wet techniques. Traditional half-cotton paper will make the adventure with watercolors and other wet techniques take on a new dimension. Such a high weight is a comfort that can not be obtained with a machine productions, so sketchbooks from the PRO Handmade series are made by hand.
- - For advanced artists, professionals and quality lovers
- - Hardcover book form, thanks to all your sketches and artistic creations will be in one, safe place
- - High-quality, acid-free paper, 50% made of cotton and ECF pulp, having certificates eg; ACID FREE, LONG LIFE ISO 9706
- - Archival quality paper
- - Extremely high weight guarantees creative comfort and resistance to intensive washing
- - Solid, thick cover not only adds charm, but primalily, it secures well for years
- - The sketchpad is secured against accidental opening with a solid and very practical elastic rubber band, thanks to which your tools and sketchbook will always be a compact duet
- - Sewing method and a soft back allow it to open flat and create on both sides
- Worldwide Shipping
- - GLOBAL Expres - priority letter. Tracking worldwide. Delivery time is 3 to 12 working days. The delivery time may also be longer if the customs office stops the shipment for inspection.
- Priority Mail BOX - a standard priority box package. Worldwide tracking. Delivery time is usually 6 to 30 working days. The delivery time may also be longer if the customs office stops the shipment for inspection.
- Priority Mail International - a registered priority letter. Worldwide tracking (incomplete in US and Canada). Delivery time is usually 5 to 15 working days. The delivery time may also be longer if the customs office stops the shipment for inspection.
- Shipping to Poland only
- InPost Paczkomaty - 5zł
Royal Mail - 8PLN
- Available payments
- Bank transfer
Credit Card, Debet Card